The Board is in place until May 2023 and has two main aims:
- To provide recommendations to the Kaiwhakaoranga Service(harici bağlantı) on wrap-around services to support the needs of the community
- Create a best practice guide that can help inform wrap-around services and support should a tragedy of this nature happen again.
Current members had the option to re-sit on the Board until May 2023. A small number of members will not be sitting for a second term which has created vacant positions we are now looking to fill.
The nomination process opens Monday 30 May 2022 and closes on Friday 10 June 2022 at 5.00pm.
If you would like to be considered for a Community Representative position on the Board, please complete the self-nomination form and email it to: email@example.com
Please find attached:
The Ministry of Social Development as the Lead Agency will be administering the nomination and selection process on behalf of the Board.
The process is as follows:
- Nominations open Monday 30 May 2022 and close on Friday 10 June 2022 at 5.00pm
- The selection panel will review the nominations received and decide on a shortlist
- Shortlisted nominees will have a discussion with members of the selection panel to confirm suitability
- Background checks will be completed for the shortlisted nominees
- The selection panel make a final decision which is sent to the Minister for endorsement.
For translation support services call 0800 453 771 or visit http://www.ezispeak.nz(harici bağlantı)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us: firstname.lastname@example.org